Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scary Spring

It's been unseasonably warm for the past week. I'm loving it, although in the back of my mind I see the beginnings of an awesome action adventure movie about the post-apocalypse.
"It started out innocently enough - the skies cleared, the sun was warm, and then.........." it shows us in the post Apocalypse, wearing a combination of ultra-modern armour and animal skins (the required costuming for post apocalyptic movies) wishing that winter had come.
I'm sure we'll get hit by some more March-like weather soon enough. R says it's going back to the single-digits (that's Celsius, not real temperature). In the meantime, we've been clearing the gardens and doing some advance work around the outside. and by "we", I mean Roger.
This week I'm having the barn over so I'm getting up the energy to clean. Then I'm going to make some stuff, and work on my book.. Arrgh! Writing is hard!
Enjoy this gorgeous -and short-lived- weather!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the post Apocalypse so I can wear ultra modern armour and animal skins!

    ReplyDelete